I Cannot Believe My Eyes...

...how the world's filled with filth and lies...

And it's plain to seeeeee, evil inside of meeeeeee, is on the rise.......
Had that stuck in my head all day. Not sure why. Thought it'd make a good title though.

Well, today was pretty boring. Stomach's been giving me grief for the last few days, so all I want to do is lay on the couch and watch mindless TV. Super great, right? I just don't have the energy/desire to care about anything anymore. Hopefully tomorrow things will get a little bit better in that regard.

Work was fine, trained the new girl on how to format, and had an hour and a half long work meeting. Granted, it was about semi-important things, but still...an hour and half. So boring. And usually I try to make work meetings a little more enjoyable by being my charming, funny self, but I just wasn't feeling up to it today.  Meh. Just one of those days. I'm only working a half-day tomorrow, due to N's graduation :) I'm so proud of her! Sheez, I should just make this "N Appreciation Week" here at Just Throw a Brick. Oh well. Maybe when she graduates from college. Haha!

-K

Comments