"Buckaroo Bard"

...is the title of the show I had to caption today. No joke. An hour of cowboy poetry. It was heinous. Just imagine, an hour of listening to bad poetry narrated by this mustached wonder:

Vomiting on the inside
Yeah. Rough going. Plus, my boss hired two more people, and we really don't need them. At all. We've already been way ahead of all our work since the summer started, and hiring more people really annoyed me. Now I get to fight over computers with the new girls, and one of them's engaged :/ Just my luck. I suppose it serves me right, since all I do is get annoyed by engaged people. But they're so annoying...

*sigh*

What else have I been up to lately...my little sister/best friend is graduating on Thursday and Grandma flew in today from Montana, so that's kind of exciting. It'll be a week full of family, woo! I've never been to a graduation besides my own, so that'll be kind of fun...or not. Her graduating class is over 500 people, so that'll be long and boring. But hey, congrats to her. She's headed to a university out of state in the fall and I am so proud of her!

Yay us!
I'll miss her a TON when she leaves. But she's going to be a great elementary school teacher! I have no doubt. I can teach one piano kid at a time, she can teach 30 all subjects. Pretty impressive.

Later,

-K

Comments