Graduation Flashback

Today is the day! The marvelous day that my sister graduates! I didn't end up going into work at all today, ha. I'm a terrible person. Oh well, boss lady said it was fine, so whatever.


Um, wrong picture. I'll just leave it up anyways. This isn't the sister that's graduating..(unless it's from the third grade...)


This is! Dang...we both look a lot different now. She doesn't have braces and she wears contacts now. Still the same smile though. Haha.

I feel bad I haven't posted one of my other sister...guess I'll do that too. Love you, R!


Holy crap. Now she looks waaaaaay different. For starters, she's taller than me now, has longer hair, and is a teenager. Aah. I am old. This post is making me feel ancient. Ick.

One last picture for the road?


Probably my favorite taken that day. Awww.

-K

Comments