A Roommate Update

Some of you have been asking for a roommate update. Well, all my annoying roommates moved out (Can I get a HALLELUJAH?!?!!) The apartment is clean. ALL the time. And when I say all, I mean all. Our sink is always empty. Our counters are clean. Our table is clean. Everything is clean! It's amazing. If any of you have come over back when I used to vent about my roommates all the time, you should come over now. It looks really good. It's too bad I'm working a lot these days and am hardly ever home, but the few hours I am are nice.

Other random/useless updates...I really like vanilla Greek yogurt with granola. I eat it all the time. I was introduced to it by my ex-roommate, (who I miss more than I ever thought possible) and I really like it now. I also made my famous oatmeal chocolate chip cookies last week, and they were so good! I only make them like once a semester and when my roommate was going to leave she asked if I'd make her some for her journey back to her family, and so I said okay. I forgot how much I love those things. It's also one of the few things I feel comfortable making (besides cinnamon french toast, regular toast, and spaghetti....Yes, I am extremely talented in the kitchen...)


Want to hear my current song obsession? I knew you did. This is an old classic, sung by my favorite band. That's right, NEON TREES! Saw these guys live last summer and it was freaking sweet.



-K

Comments