4300

Guys.

I have exactly 4300 pageviews right now. That means that either 4300 people viewed my blog once, or one person viewed it 4300 times. Or, far more likely, a mixture between the two. But people. This is big! Coming from the girl who kept her blog a complete secret three years ago, this is the big time. Granted, some people get these kinds of views on their blog every day, but I'm working up! I have six views today already and I haven't even done anything! My Pitch Perfect post got over 40 views, that was big. I know it was just C making people read my writing but hey, 43 views is 43 views and I'll take it. And remember my friends... Always choose to be offended ;) Always! Because that's the mature thing to do.

In other news, I just started Greg Proops' book, "The Smartest Book in the World". (Remember, Greg Proops? Of Whose Line is it Anyway?) No? Well, sad for you. He's awesome, and so far his book is hilarious. More on that next Wednesday.

I have also discovered that the song "This Summer" by Maroon 5 has lyrics that can be easily changed to fit your sunburn! Check it out. (Radio edits, people. Not the explicit version. Don't look it up. Just listen to this one I found. It's a live performance on broadcast TV, so it should be safe.)


This sunburn's going to hurt like a mother, aahhhhhhh, AAHHHHHHH!!!
This sunburn's going to hurt like a mother, ahhhhhhhh, AAHHHHHHH!!!

That's all I've got so far. But it works, right? Being tan is not worth being sunburned. I know I'm a pansy. But it is not worth it for me. Not at all. Bring on the pasty white legs, people. 

And can I just express how disappointed I am in the fact that Maroon 5 has amazing music and sound, but have to resort to obscenities to get reactions out of fans. Like, what the heck. Adam, you were already People's Sexiest Man a couple years ago. You'll never get better than that. Let's keep the obscenities for when you get another tattoo sleeve, okay? Nobody cares that you can swear. It doesn't make you tougher. It doesn't make you sexier. It doesn't make you a better artist. Geez. *end rant*

I will forever and always love his version of "The Way You Look Tonight" though: 


Good music for a Friday afternoon. Other songs I'm liking right now? I just heard "Dog Days are Over" again yesterday, and I had totally forgotten it existed! Shame on me. So now I'm on a real Florence & The Machine kick, as well as having the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack on repeat. Some 70s and 80s songs suck. But this album is pretty good. Plus, who doesn't love a little Chris Pratt? 
*Grootlove*

-K

Comments