HC&M: A Plethora of Meh

It's been a week and a day, now! Crazy how time flies when your life is boring. Wait what?

Happy
- C's temp job got extended again! This new project keeps him hired until Halloween. Yay!
- Our landlady was out of town this week so guess who took advantage of that and used her kitchen! Us! We got some disposable foil 9x13's and made some actual food! I forgot how awesome it is to cook for yourself. I cannot wait until we can move out. We made our favorite baked ziti, and then our oven-baked fajitas. Angels sang as we removed our food from the oven and we took the first bite. It was beautiful.
- I had a job interview yesterday! I mean, the whole time I was sitting in it I was like "Do I actually want this job? Not really..." but an interview is good progress. It would basically be a version of what I did at UVU, except full-time and being personal assistants to two deans. Whoopee. Free tuition at the local community college though so... there's that.
- C's class got cancelled due to a death in the professor's family so we went to Michael's instead yesterday. I love craft stores! Sadly, we did not purchase anything, but I got some good Christmas ideas.
- My Christmas project I've already started is looking amazing! I've really gotten a lot better at crocheting over the past year. I love seeing myself improve.
- Me and C laughed until we cried watching America's Worst Cooks: Celebrity Edition. I was dying. If you can watch that, do. You will not regret it.
- I discovered a wheat bread I actually enjoy! Yes!

 Crappy
- I bought some clearance flats for my job interview since all my shows are packed away except for Converse and flip flops, and they gave me blisters. On both feet. Jerk shoes.
- While I did have an interview this week, it was kind of awkward. I went and sat down to wait for my interview and I told the lady sitting there who I was there to meet with but I guess she never called the hiring committee so they just sat there thinking I hadn't shown up when really, I was just chilling in the HR office. Eventually they called me and were like "Just seeing if you decided to come," and I was like "Well I'm sitting right here, so..." That kind of threw me off for the interview but I think I did okay. Maybe? It's hard to sit there for awhile, just you and your anxiety. Hopefully it didn't get in my head too much. I did forget the phrase "Microsoft Office" multiple times during the course of the interview so thanks brain. Thanks a lot.

Meh
- I finished season 3 of OUAT yesterday, and you know what? I think I'm just going to go out on the high note that was the season finale. Emma and Hook are in love, and I don't care about Regina a ton so the "plot twist" that's supposed to keep me watching isn't going to work. Also, Frozen? *groan* Hard pass.
- I want to snack. Like all the time. I have to totally stop myself from eating all the Ritz in our "food storage". Ughhhhhhh.
- Castle. *spoilers* I love Castle. Anyone who knows me knows this. But did you REALLY have to make Kate travel down the vengeance road again? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh no. You did not. But you did it anyway! Why?

Boring week, I know.

-K

Comments