Wednesday Books - Gumption

This week has been CRAZY but I've spent a little time trying to get through Gumption by Nick Offerman. I'm not sure why it took me so long to realize this, but books written by TV/movie stars are generally not well-written and are mostly opinion. I know, duh. But Gumption is written better than most. I can literally hear Ron Swanson reading it in my head. It is absolutely fantastic. So I'll get back to  you when I've read more of it. I've finally finished the introduction, so that's a plus. I just feel so guilty sitting down and reading when I should be throwing my massive hoodie collection into a big black trashbag (yeah, that's how McDanel girls pack for moves.) I suppose I should go through my massive clothing collection and throw stuff out, but that hoodie collection... I just can't get rid of it. Sorry C. I've known them longer than you.

Freshman year - Proof that hoodies will always be awesome, and you can never have too many of them.
Yes I still have this one, why do you ask?
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WAS SIX YEARS AGO, HOLY FREAKING CRAP.
-K

Comments