Slightly Unintentional Hiatus

I know, the blog has been spotty at best the last few weeks. I'm sorry(?). While I once sat at work doing hardly anything and had lots of time to plan out posts and find pictures, etc, now I spend all my spare time Chicago-ing (read: I look for jobs, apply for jobs, look for housing, email about housing, fb message C about things he's doing and jobs he's applying for, etc.) It takes about all the time I have right now. And while I'm looking forward to having more time to write on this blog someday, that day is not today.

I am feeling rather conflicted today. Go Set a Watchman came out, and while I really really REALLY want to read it, should I? Was Harper Lee taken advantage of? She said multiple times she never wanted to publish another book after To Kill a Mockingbird, and then all of a sudden, at 89, suffering from dementia, and in a rest home, she decides she wants to publish it? I find that highly questionable. :/ I feel like she may have been taken advantage of, and if that's the case I want no part of it. Ugh.

In happier news, have some P&R.

I understand you, April...

Work is always third.

"Or not at all..."

-K

Comments