"Holidays Rule"

Do you ever just get up and think, "I hate everyone today" and it sets the tone for the whole rest of the day! That's me today, yay! Do not cross me. Believe me, it is in your best interest.

What's new besides my random angst... Got a new office chair this week, and by new I mean already been sat on for like five million years but is new to the front desk. The girl behind me got a brand-new chair, where is the justice here? Instead of getting a new one, the head honcho of the office was like "actually I want a new one, you can have my old one" and I was like, am I supposed to thank her or not? Thanks for the used chair that you've been sitting on for the past decade? I mean, it probably hasn't been a decade, but still. It's the principle of the thing. I hate sitting where I know other people have sat for a long time. It inexplicably makes me uncomfortable.

What else... I've been rocking the Indie Holidays station on Pandora because hello, indie Christmas music is the bomb. For instance, did you know Fun. did a cover of Sleigh Ride and it ROCKS?


You're welcome.

Got a work party tonight for my office at Ruby River, that should be good. I mean, I don't even know the names of half the people that work here, but I get cheesecake so I'll be okay. Made some more peanut butter kiss cookies last night, those turned out waaaay better than the first time I made them. I think using margarine instead of butter and having a more sticky dough was the solution. They're so much better this time than when I made them for my work party! Ugh. Still regret bringing those. But hey, I've redeemed myself with these, right? Totally.

Since the paper doesn't get delivered on days without official classes, I'm super bored. I'm used to having at least a USA Today crossword to do, and now they've taken that away too. Boo you.

In other news, I've decided I should cut my hair, since it's just too long and all the layers are gone :( It needs an update. Maybe I'll go do that today.

Picture for the road?

Testify.

For every idiot dude that walks in my office:  


And yes, those two were from the same episode...that I watched last night... One more?
 


Later,

K

Comments