Christmas Eve Eve!

It's my favorite holiday, guys! It's coming!!! :D

And in honor of that, have some of my favorite Christmas songs. Since you already heard "Sleigh Ride" last time, I won't bother you with that again. But it is awesome.

Let's see... Let's start out with a more upbeat, exciting Kelly Clarkson number:


Definitely a fun one. Not super Christmassy, but not bad.

If you know me, you know I love Michael Buble, so this next one shouldn't be much of a surprise:


Another good one to check out if you've got time? Silver Bells. Melts me every single time. 

And now, for my favorite band...  



You're welcome. You're freaking welcome. 

Those are the only ones in my head right now. I'll post another list if I can think of more favorites. 

As far as other Christmas preparations are concerned, I've wrapped most of C's Christmas, and haven't hit anyone else's yet. And can I just tell you - the lines! They're everywhere! Heaven forbid I hit up Macey's for some skim milk or something. Freaking heck. The worst was at Barnes & Noble though, that was a total disaster. Even to get to the parking lot had a line. But no worries, I parked five million years away and just walked in, and I saw people I was driving behind still stuck in line. Just awful. I guess it's a just punishment for everyone like me who thinks of something good at the last second. I'm quite excited for a few of my presents, just to see how they turn out. Still working on a few of them, and progress has been halted since I've been hanging out with the family at home for a few days and I couldn't work on it in front of them. I still have to figure out a way to disguise P's present (she's too good at guessing, I have to make it hard.) Home's been fun, N's been cooking nonstop so we made a bunch of treat plates to take around to the neighbors last night. Grandma has been fun to hang out with as well, P always brings her games to play and puzzles to do so that's been fun. R's been a little sickly (as per usual) so she's been hiding downstairs most of the time, but she's been doing better lately so I actually saw her for a little while yesterday. Dad and Mom are fine, I'll probably be enlisted to wrap lots of presents today and I'm so excited! I love wrapping presents!!! It's one of my favorite parts of Christmas. In fact, when I was a kid, I wanted to be the ladies at ZCMI that would wrap your presents for you at Christmastime, because my grandma did that for awhile and I wanted to be like her. Can't wait to get back to my parent's house because they have the good wrapping paper, the kind that doesn't tear, plus they have all the fancy ribbons. These presents are going to look freaking amazing. 

Yay Christmas!

-K

Comments