Another Week Over

Well, this week has been fun. And by fun I mean extremely boring and full of boringness. But I did make chocolate mint chip cookies yesterday so I can eat those all shift long and feel better about myself. Good thing they're good cookies. But at this point, I would eat anything. I didn't have time to eat anything this morning and I needed some serious Advil, and since it's not good to take Advil on an empty stomach, I bought a cheap granola bar, and boy, was that unsatisfying. Geez. If that's how my day is starting, it can't go anywhere but up.


Last night it was a toss-up between me and C of whether we'd go to a women's basketball game or stay home and watch Peter Pan Live, and after he'd pulled up some program to randomly choose for us (nerdy husband alert) we stayed home for PPL. Boy, was that the most entertaining three hours of my life. Not necessarily because of the play itself (more interesting to me were the random bits in between commercials where Christopher Walken would still be holding that insanely high note for like three seconds and then it would go back to commercial), but of the Twitter comments accompanying it. Oh my gosh. We were crying. So many good tweets, I can't even tell you. This is what Twitter was made for.

What else... Do you ever feel like your life is so boring you feel bad writing about it? Feel free to click away to something more interesting, like a live feed of paint drying or something...

My latest cross-stitch is coming along great. This is what it'll look like when it's done:


Cute, right? I've only done "in the little things" so far, and it looks cuter in person than it does on this packaging. I'm not excited about stitching every little piece of white into that green but whatever, I asked for a challenge and I got it. I'm also going to try and learn how to crochet snowflakes this month too, so we'll see how that goes. I feel like my snowflakes will be misshapen and ugly, but hey, no two snowflakes are alike, right? And in my case, they'll all be different kinds of ugly. Whee. Can't wait to give those out as presents! Bahaha. Although now that I think about it, those could make great work presents, assuming they don't take too long and suck too badly. Guess we'll find out.

And if nothing else, it's the weekend, which means you can dance like this! Thank you, Christopher Walken.

-K

Comments