Friday Ramblings

Well here I am, sitting at work browsing the Internet while eating a PopTart. Already finished filing all the crap that got scanned yesterday, I hate that part. All the files are dusty and it gets all over me and by the time I'm done, I look like I just walked out of a dust storm or something.

I mean, the purple socks... Come on. 

ONLY the best song ever performed on Improvaganza.
Actually, now that I think about it, this is ONE of the best songs ever performed on Improvaganza. The other one, is quite obviously... Wipe the Windows!

Utter perfection.

Well now that I'm going on an Improvaganza trip... Have some more gifs! 




Yeah... the only ones I know that watched this show were my Centennial apartment friends, but whatever. I still watch it sometimes. Good stuff. Actually, when Wayne Brady came back on, there were some more good times. I'll have to go back and re-watch that one to find them but man. Colin Mochrie is still my favorite, after all this time. Even though Jeff is a close close second...  I remember when my mom would let us watch Whose Line is it Anyway and how hilarious I thought everything was back then. It only gets better with time, my friends. And while Improvaganza was slightly dirtier than Whose Line, it still had some classic moments. I haven't seen much of the newest revamp of the show, I should get on that.

Well anyways, now that I've spammed you all with Jeff pictures, um... 

Not much is happening with me lately. Just finished my PopTart, if you cared about that particular storyline. 

Eli update?

He sat down at the harp and began to play a delicate melody, his fingers like raindrops, lightly dancing over the strings. As he played the familiar sequence, his mind strayed, as it so often did. Though he usually ended up cursing his frail mother for not letting him play a more manly instrument in his youth, this time it strayed to that girl he saw in the knock-off Starbucks he saw this morning. The one ordering a peppermint hot chocolate, although at this time of the year, who didn't? Personally, he abhorred the concoction, preferring for himself a thick black coffee. Sugar was for the weak, he would mutter to himself as he watched the hordes of people load creamer and sugar into their daily cup. But somehow she eluded his judgement, though how that happened with such a juvenile order as hers was highly mysterious to him. As he sat in his corner, hiding behind his unfinished crossword (a five-letter word for crustacean still eluded him), he saw her smile as she received her order, bringing the cup up to her face and gently inhaling the peppermint aroma he imagined it to have. He was almost jealous of her as a serene smile crossed her face, a smile of satisfaction and anticipation. Her reverent visage was broken as she laughed at the man next to her, whose hand she was holding and whose money paid for her peppermint delight. Figures, he muttered to himself.

Yeah. This story keeps getting better and better... and by that I mean more awful and more terrible. Haha!

Later,

K

Comments