HD Continued

Okay guys. I just finished season one of HD and I have a few thoughts that refuse to be kept in until I write an actual post. If you ever plan on watching this show SKIP. SKIP NOW TO THE ***. THERE BE SPOILERS IN THESE WATERS.

1. Okay. Zoe Hart is okay-cute, right? But is she cute enough to deserve the adoration of all the single men in Bluebell? NOOOOOOO way.
2. Show's getting a little sleazy. Might not make it all the way through this one. I could literally read all the synopses on this show and be totally fine not wasting my time on sleazy crap.
3. While the idea of a "Who gets to keep Zoe? Wade or George?" battle is intriguing, it also sounds terribly immature and not fun.
4. I thought Wade's scruff face would grow on me. It hasn't.
5. I thought Lemon would grow on me. She hasn't. Also, I finally figured out her dad's name is Brick. Brick? Might as well call the guy Dirt. Or Ficus. I mean, come on.

This is the end of my impromptu HD post.

***You can read again, HD spoiler haters.

In other news, it was P's last soccer game of the spring season. She did great! In 7 games she scored
12 goals. That girl is a champion. Got a hat trick today, it was awesome! (That's three goals in a single game, which is really impressive.) R has one more game and then her season is over too. Didn't get a goal today while I was there but still fun to watch. Having sisters that play forward is way more interesting than having one that plays defense, that's for sure.

It's Memorial Day Weekend! What are my plans, you ask? Teaching piano! :) Turns out not everyone goes on vacation, and we're not, so might as well teach some kids to appreciate the beauty of the piano. Can't complain.

-K

Comments