When Calls the Missionaries

Well, me and C had the missionaries over for dinner tonight. I think it went okay. I wanted to be one of the cool houses, with the good food, and I think we did well. It's nice to talk to people our own age, even if they're missionaries and are like seven months behind the times. Haha. One of them knew my sister missionary friend but hadn't seen her since I had, so I have no idea where she went. Probably got transferred down to Indiana.

I did mention about how there was a Costa Vida in the city, and the missionary from Orem was like "Oh yeah? Is there a Cafe Rio?" and I was like - "No way. We left that crap in Utah." And then he was sad. Or maybe offended. I'm not sure. Costa or nothing, people. (And don't even think about telling me to give Chipotle another shot.)

Netflix update! I've been really into When Calls the Heart lately. It's cheesy, it's Hallmark, but it's clean, and I like it. I don't know. It's just good, okay?

In other news, my sister got into BYU!!! Like the champion that she is. I'm so proud!!! I wish we still lived in Provo. The amount of parties that would be had with the college-aged siblings? It would be awesome.

I'm getting a LinkedIn profile for my job tomorrow. What is the point of LinkedIn? So far all I can gather is that it's like FB for old people. Is that basically how it is? Someone tell me. Because I'm kind of annoyed with it and don't feel like typing my resume into it.

Bleh. I was just reminded that I haven't used Instagram since Christmas. Does anyone even care? I just never take pictures with my phone because the camera is garbage. Idk. I should do a better job of documenting our Chicago lives though.

This has been your random update!

-K

Comments

  1. When Calls the Heart is the most adorable! I'm a total sucker for innocent romance :]
    Congrats to R! That's awesome!!!
    Ugh, LinkedIn. I guess it's primarily in the interest of networking but I have yet to really attempt anything like that with mine :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I just started Season 2 and I can't get enough of it.
      Yeah, what is with LinkedIn? It's just so... meh. I don't know. I feel like I'm too young to be using it. Haha...

      Delete

Post a Comment