Guess What, He's Still Nameless

Here's your two-week update! He's still nameless, although my little sister P says he should be called "Puffy the Girl Slayer". I'm not sure about that one. She did say we could call him "Puff G. Slay" so, there's that. He responded well to that, although even though he'll swim up to the front of the tank no matter what when I come talk to him, so I could probably call him BabyFish for the rest of his life and he wouldn't care at all. Yay.

What else, you ask? I know it's been awhile. I got pretty sick this week and am just now starting to feel better. Kudos to C for keeping me and the apartment in one piece. Lots of Gilmore Girls has been consumed this week. and oh my gosh. I love that new people are being added to the cast! Minus Christopher, Dean, and April Nardini. I just... dislike all of them. Ugh. They have no place in the reboot! Go away, people!

I also got really into this Netflix reality show called "Sing it On", which follows five acapella groups as they try go get to the 2015 ICCAs. It is dramatic and crazy and hilarious and amazing. I wish I had a good enough voice to get into some kind of acapella group. It would be so fantastic. But even if I can't join one, I can watch this show and it makes me feel better. I love this show and acapella. The end. This is probably my favorite piece they perform. Yes. It's 13 minutes long. If you want to hear my *very* favorite parts, just watch from the beginning to about 2:30, and then from 7:45 to the end. My gosh. Chills. Of course, it makes more sense if you watch the show, but even without it this is still pretty awesome.



This is C's favorite one. They took the song "500 Miles" and turned it into a ballad. Pretty cool.



My laptop screen is also turning all pink and wavy every time I turn it on. I think it's finally on its way out :( I'm sad! This sucker has been with me since 2009. I don't want to lose it. :( It's been with me through the best and worst of times. I've had this laptop longer than C! And I did every college paper and project on this thing. I love it so. It's got the beginnings of like 5000 books and book reviews on it. If it kicks the bucket, I'll cry. I swear.

Well it's getting worse the longer I'm on it, so I'll sign off. :(

-K

Comments