Go Ospreys

Have this gif C sent me. Make sure you watch the "Go Ospreys" sign in the background:



What else is going on... C's neck is almost completely back to normal after it's weird pain attack, so that's good. If I ever have to visit an ER again it will be too soon. Still waiting on the bill as well, so that should be fun to receive.

Speaking of fun to receive, guess who got into graduate school??? C did!!! (Cue spazzy dance from above.) Of the four we've applied for, he's gotten into two and hasn't heard from the other two yet. It's a relief to know that even if every other school says heck no, we still have somewhere to go! Now the debate is choosing between Chicago and West Chester, Pennsylvania. I am scared - no, terrified - to move out of state to somewhere where we have no family. But my parents did it twice, so I figure I can do it too. I'm just stressed about the apartment thing. How do you find one? Do you rely on the bishop out there to help you out or something? Aaaaaaahhhhhh. Too difficult. Too hard. Shutting down. Don't talk to me.

In other news, I've been trying to convince my coworker not to cut her braid off, so there's that. It's been a boring Friday. Making myself eat Ritz out of boredom since I didn't have time for breakfast today and didn't want to push my stomach. It's been a little sensitive lately and I don't know why. Probably punishing me for not blogging as much as I used to. Go me. 

Made a broccoli cheesy rice casserole yesterday that turned out pretty good. Nice and bland. Got to love those days when you're like "Yes... rice would be nice... Rice and water. That will work." Haha, I have just figured out exactly what I feel like. Remember that episode of Phineas and Ferb where they get hit with a boring ray and result to lint-rolling each other for entertainment?  


"Hey boys, want a snack?"
"Mmm, plain oatmeal!"

 

That's me right now. The plain oatmeal girl. I am not currently lint-rolling myself but I do have the capability, since we have a baby lint roller in the drawer. Don't tempt me.

In other, more awesome and entertaining news, while doing research on Nick Offerman (my favorite Parks and Rec man), I discovered he played Beau Belleville (Jackson's brother) on a couple episodes of Gilmore Girls (the one where they get all painted up like statues and are in that living art thing, and then "Always a Godmother, Never a God.") Oh my gosh. I was dying last night. I think I have discovered the birth of Ron Swanson as a character, nearly six years before he actually became the best character to ever hit television. Hey, do yourself a favor, and bring up that episode (it's in season 6, episode 4.) Fast forward until there are about six minutes left, and when you get around the 5:00 minutes to go mark, just sit back and enjoy. 

Aw, what the heck. Here's the only picture of it I can find. Enjoy. (note, skip if you dislike profanity of the donkey variety):  


Happy Friday to you all.

-K

Comments