Random Post (with Cute Animal Highlights!)



Well, today has been extremely mediocre. Went to work, came home. Thought about going shopping, didn't. Thought about cooking something, made Minute rice instead and poured some Yoshida's on it. Not the greatest meal, but better than eating nothing, especially with my picky stomach. This time last year it was some of the worst it's ever been. I'm glad it's been getting better over time.

Stomachs are weird organs. You think everything is fine, and then  - BAM! Eat something too salty, sour, or spicy? Your life is about to get a whole lot worse, my friend. For me, it's tomato sauces, salsas, Thai food, Indian food, and really greasy food, like burgers and fries. I love all these things. But they just aren't good for my poor stomach sometimes. And by sometimes I mean most of the time. And by most of the time I mean all of the time.

Yep, just inserted a happy turtle, for no real reason, besides that he's adorable!

What else has happened... Not really anything. Wait guys, I'll think of something...

...


...


...

Sorry for the wait, just felt obligated to put a post out for my dedicated readers but it's not really coming together into anything interesting. A good friend told me today that they thought I was a good writer, which was nice. I aim to entertain.

What else... Had a bad day at work, so C sent me a text that said "I believe I can fly sloth" and it turned my whole day around. Haven't seen it? You might not think it's funny, but it makes me laugh so hard every time...


Then when I got home I was still a little sad about it so C typed "cute sloth videos" into Youtube and we watched cute sloth videos for an hour. It was nice. I like sloths.

Oh, something we did! Me and C went to Boise last weekend to see some family. I got to see a lacrosse tournament, a football game, and a really boring drive to and from. But it was okay, I got to be the car DJ, a role which I quite enjoy, mostly because it's all my music and I love my music. This is my latest obsession. If you haven't heard of Postmodern Jukebox, I pity you. Look them up. RIGHT NOW. This is one of my favorites. I also like "All About that (Upright) Bass",  "Fancy", and "Thrift Shop".


I mean, the guy in the background has a flaming saxophone. A flaming saxophone! They don't all have pyrotechnics, unfortunately. But they're all still awesome!

Well, I think I've rambled long enough. Have a cute sloth picture!

Awwwww...

Peace out,

K

Comments