Blah Day

Well friends, it's that time again, that time when I feel like doing absolutely nothing, but if I know that if I do nothing I'll hate myself, but if I do anything I'll hate myself for doing something the whole time I'm doing it.  Make sense? No? Great...

How about I give you a summary of my last week? It could potentially be interesting! I'll give you a breakdown:

  • One season of Gilmore Girls watched - (Season One. Side note: Dean? Get away, Dean. Nobody likes you. Go home. Get a haircut. Boo Christopher... Also, forgot how much I hated Paris, forgot how much I loved Michele. If that's how you spell his name, that is... Should I be tagging these with spoiler alerts? I forgot all about Chad Michael Murray in the first season too...  Can't wait until Jess shows up... 

I mean, come on. Out of all of Rory's boyfriends, Jess is definitely the best.
(He's the middle one, non-Gilmorians.)
  • One doctor visited - Don't worry, it wasn't for me, it was for Sicky C, who's caught himself some kind of sinus infection. One pharmacy visit, eight Powerades, and two Ritz packages later, I think he's on the mend. At least, I hope so... Although Sicky C is fun to mess with. Observe the text conversation from today:
    • Me: "This is you!" 

    • C: "Boo."
    • Me: "Fine, be this cat then."

    • C: "You think you're so funny."
    • Me: "Thank you!"

    • C: "No."
    • Me: 

    • C: "Wow, making me feel bad..."
    • Me: 

    • C: "No no no no no."
And it continued in this vein for awhile. But I have learned that C doesn't like me attacking his phone with sad fish pictures. He also doesn't like when I decorate pictures of athletes either...

Hello, the guy's name is Gurley. He's just asking for trouble. 
  • One house moved - My family moved last weekend into their beautiful new house! Woohoo! No pictures yet, but it was one stressful day. C and all his bandie buddies came over and put our trampoline together, to the delight of P and all the neighborhood kids that popped up out of nowhere to be her friend. It's an awesome house, and it even has internet now! Ten points to Gryffindor!
  • One lost pet - My little kitty Dusty died this week :( She'd been having a hard time lately, but she didn't suffer. Paige actually threw her a big 13th birthday party last month with a pinata and everything. She had a good life and we all loved her lots.
  • Something happy to balance out the depressing... Well, I've almost finished my second cross-stitch and it looks awesome! It has a lot more complex stitching than just a regular cross-stitch, but I've made minimal mistakes so far! Go me!
So that's been my week in a nutshell. Picture for the road?  

For some reason this made me laugh really hard today. I don't know why.
-K


Comments