Katelyn Works and Wins T-Shirts

So I work in an office now, which is great because it's usually pretty quiet and boring. Especially right now, because everyone else is in staff meeting and somebody has to be left behind to "answer the phones". Funny story, the only person that has called today was looking to make an appointment with their dentist. Here's the deal, people. I work in a business office. We have nothing to do with dentistry. Why she would call me I have no idea. Plus then I was like "I think you have the wrong number, I can try to transfer you to someone who can help," and she just like... kept talking. Lady. It doesn't matter how many times you say the words "I need to make an dental appointment," it doesn't matter IF YOU'RE NOT TALKING TO YOUR DENTIST. *sigh*

Me while talking to aforementioned person... "WHATTTT"
So that happened. But other than that, not much has gone on. It's funny because those who know me know I draw comics all the time (school, church, work...) but the problem is, nothing happens that's super comic-worthy. I just do my thing and go home. The most interesting thing that happened this month was when the phone guy came to fix some phones. He was scary-looking too... Like Santa's evil twin. Not an exaggeration.

I spend most of my time here doing crosswords or word games from USA Today. They've got an awesome word games section, and I do them every day. Hopefully it's making me smarter? Don't crosswords do that? Someone do a study, stat...

But guess what! Because I just sit here on the internet, sometimes I get interesting stuff. Like just barely, I retweeted someone and I think I won some free shirts. What up.

*two minutes later*

Just got an email. I WON, WHATTT!!! I'm so boss!!! Guess what guys, hanging out on Twitter all the time at work can win you stuff! Hahahahaha!!!

I'm the middle picture on the bottom where it says "Retweets"! I'm a winner! 
I still can't believe I won something. I never win anything. Haha! Today just got 12 times better.

-K


Comments