A Random Recipe and Gilmore Girls!

So it's Thursday, friends. Not much happens on a Thursday. Not much happens any other day of the week, either. But Thursdays are just... lame days. That's all.

Updates on my life, you ask? Well, me and C tried making this pesto pasta thing yesterday and it turned out really well! Try it! Click here to see the recipe! We had french bread and salad and nectarines with it and it was awesome. Sometimes I can cook, but only sometimes. Last week I accidentally left a burner on and melted a spatula to the pan. But hey, it came off pretty easily. But now we need a new spatula :( I'm much more of a baker than a chef. Like for instance, I'm going to try and make cinnamon rolls this weekend! Go me! We'll see how they turn out. I hope they taste okay :S

So other than my cooking exploits, what else has happened? I've burned through seasons one and two of Arrow on CW, that was a fun couple weeks. I'm now trying to get into Once Upon a Time (for the third time...) so I can see what everyone gets so excited about. If you ask me though, the best Netflix acquisition will definitely be GILMORE GIRLS starting next Wednesday! That's less than a week! Six days!!!

In honor of that, have some Gilmore Girls!!!


Me. Always me.

Also always me.

Also me...

I'm starting to sense a trend here...

Insult also used by me...

Haha... I think you can see why I find this show so enjoyable. One more for the road? It describes the GG fandom completely.



Yep.

-K

Comments