It's February!

So this was basically my January...


It's February and that's cool with me. January is such a lame month, right? I mean, I love wearing sweaters as much as the next person, but I'm just so tired of being cold all the time. Ugh. And it wasn't even that cold!

January was also a stressful month. Finances are tight, and applying for grad school is not cheap. Three apps are in and one is almost done! We're just waiting on a letter of recommendation and we're good to go, which feels awesome. It was a lot of hard work to research, apply, and get everything done. I almost don't know what to do with myself now that it's pretty much all in the hands of the universities. Aaaaaaand we won't know for probably a couple of months whether he got in or not. The suspense!

Are there some good things about January? I guess so... Men's volleyball is back in town, and because January was the Month of M we never got to go to any, but this weekend we're hitting it up. Granted, we can't go on Friday due to other obligations :( But Saturday, we are there!

In other news, I am now super into Parks and Rec. Oh my gosh. Ron Freaking Swanson. That is all I have to say about that. Just kidding, I have tons to say. First off, everyone was always like "You're April,  you're April!" and I was like meh but guys. I see what they were talking about now...


I absolutely love Jerry, and I hate that everyone hates on him so much. I hate it! I was the same way with Toby from The Office. Why can't they just love him as much as I do!

Also, my job recently has me like:


And that's all I have to say about that at the moment. All these people calling me about their tax problems and I'm like:

So that's my February so far. In sum: Parks and Rec makes everything good. The end. 

-K

Comments