I Swear On This Dead Crow that I Will Never Cook For You

Well friends, it's a Thursday and I have to be at work, so I look like this whenever people approach my desk:

What do you want? Why are you here? Can I go home yet?
And I also say things like this:



But other than that, it's fine...

In other news, I just finished season 6 of this glorious show, which means the end is nigh. I really need to slow down my P&R intake... That makes five whole seasons watched in like three weeks. Which really isn't too bad, considering how fast I went through GG. Now the question is, how do we get the last season? It's not on Netflix! NOOOOOOOO!!! I NEED MORE APRIL AND RON SWANSON.


Ahem.

Well, me and W are going to go see Jupiter Ascending today if all goes well, so that should be terrible. I mean, it just sounded terrible from the get-go but that's okay, I always root for the underdog. No, really. Ask C. I start to feel bad if we're at a volleyball game and we win in three sets to none. I don't know why. I'm just like, can't we give them one set? Wouldn't that make them feel better? Although in reality, they're still losing, so I bet that it doesn't really matter, but still. I just feel bad. Why do I waste my energy caring about things like this? I have no idea.

As far as my personal life goes, things are good. I make food, it doesn't suck, we eat it, we don't die. So things are going well in the cooking department. Although I tried making one of those "cake in a mug" things, and it was awful. Terrible! Who likes that crap? It was disgusting! It didn't even look like the picture on the stupid blog I took it from. Let that be a lesson to you, readers. Don't trust blog recipes unless they are from Budget Bytes. Or Betty Crocker. And also, don't make cake in mugs. It looks terrible and tastes infinitely worse. Or maybe I'm just reeeeally bad at making cake-in-a-mug. That is also an option. But hey, if I could make it through OChem lab without blowing up the university, you'd think I could make a stupid cake in a mug. Oh well.



Story of my life.

-K

Comments