Things I Don't Understand

I'm out of blogging ideas at the moment, I know I had some earlier today, but I can't remember them anymore. Story of my life. I misplaced my little notebook where I write everything and anything, so my little list is gone. So here, have a list of things that I don't like!

1) The words hubby, hubs, hubster, husby, and any other word to call your husband besides "husband".

2) The Bachelor. Why? Why does this show exist? Besides providing the office with laughter on Tuesday morning, that is. However, listening to Frankie, DB, and Jess tear it apart every Tuesday makes it all worth it.

3) Stupid people. Yes, I know this is on every list I have ever made of things I dislike but believe me, it's there for a reason. Especially when stupid people want to be catered to. Ugh. Just let natural selection take its toll on these people.

I know it doesn't exactly fit here, I just really really like it. 
4) Turtlenecks. Do they work for Wolowitz?


Debatable. Although those shoes? Prime. 

5) High heels. Who came up with these torture devices?  



Those are the top five at the moment, hope you enjoyed.

One last picture for the road? (Courtesy of M's wedding a couple weeks ago)

Love this goofy guy.

-K

Comments