Favorite Things Lately

Anybody else feel like this week has gone on for freaking EVER?! I can't be the only one here. Ugh. But I have gotten a bit done, I suppose. The hedgehog cross-stitch is coming along well, and I finished a book. Anybody read The Mortal Instruments series? I read the first one, City of Bones this week, and while I'm not like "oh my gosh get me MORE", it was drawing enough for me to go to the library and get the next few in the series. And news flash, I thought there were only four, oh no. There are SIX. Which means I unwittingly stepped into a time commitment for these things. Cassandra Clare, you better make this worth it. Although my favorite paragraph had to be:

Clary wondered if there were any ugly vampires, or maybe any fat ones. Maybe they didn't make vampires out of ugly people. Or maybe ugly people just didn't want to live forever.

I really don't know why I thought this was so funny, but dang. I couldn't stop laughing. I know, I'm terrible. But it brought up some good points (assuming you, you know, believe in that stuff...) Are there any ugly vampires? Fat ones? Do they all go to the same place and be ugly and fat and immortal together? Food for thought.

In other news, I LOVE THIS. JUST WATCH:


Can you even imagine if Maroon 5 randomly showed up at your reception and WAS AWESOME?! Yeah. Me neither. But it would be AWESOME. Obviously.

What else has been going on... Well, since I've been reading a lot, not much. I did get some more Kate Morton at the library yesterday, because she is the best. The end. And while trying to read three Cassandra Clares and two Kate Mortons in three weeks is basically book suicide, I'm going to attempt it anyway. Because reading. It's good, guys. I even read when I go to Econ with C, because I just get in this "must finish book" mode and nothing can stop me. Nothing! Not even the dulcet Christopher Walken-esque tones of his Econ teacher. I'm serious, the way he phrases his sentences is almost exactly like him. I've never heard anything quite like it.

Since I've been reading all the time, have some pictures of my favorite Gilmore Girls reader-man, Jess!

Jess and Luke are seriously the best.
I am Jess and C is Rory in this instance
 This is seriously my favorite freaking gif of Gilmore Girls ever made. Bar none. You're welcome.

-K

Comments