Yes, I know...

...It's been awhile. But to be fair, I've been up to a lot lately. Want to hear all about it? Um, why else would you be reading this thing? Here we go!

Well, school's out for winter break. I actually got a D in OChem, miracle of miracles. Don't have to take that crap again for awhile. Woohoo! Haha, and I even passed the stupid lab that went with it. Want to know how crappy it went? My TA bought one of those Gandalf stamps that says "You Shall Not Pass!!!" on it and started stamping all my papers with it...

Not my lab paper, but you get the idea...
Freaking Dan. He said if he could date one of my roommates he'd give me an A. Guess I should have taken him up on that offer. Oh well. It got to the point where he would just wander over to my experiment, take a look, sigh, and then say "Miss (last name here), what did you do this time..." and I'd look at it and go "Hey man, it seems to be going pretty well to me," and he'd just take another look, sigh another sigh, and walk away. But hey, at least all that crap is over with too. Thanks for all your help, Dan...

How'd my other classes go? English went well, I actually learned a lot. Choir was amazing, as always, and our final concert got us a standing ovation, which I've never seen before for a non-audition college chorale before. We sang an emotionally packed last set though (Cry No More, Heaven, and Where Can I Turn for Peace). It was amazing. I have not felt like that in a really long time. I really do love performing in that choir. It's awesome. Sadly, we weren't able to get any recordings of our concert, so I can't relive those special moments. But that was the best choir I've ever been in. Thanks, Patrick. Good luck in all you do :)

My choir :)

So yeah, that was awesome...what else...Haha, BioPhil was a bit of a joke. I seriously had to take a page to answer the question "what is science?" for my final. Good grief. And I only got an 88! I guess I don't really know what science is...after all this time...I guess I'm a total embarrassment to the philosophy community. Oh well. I find myself not really caring about this. The question is, did I ever care? Three guesses and the first two don't count. 

So next semester should be hard as well, but in different ways. I'm taking Cell Bio and Anatomy, which should be hard and full of memorization. But hey, at least I can do that. OChem was such a wash. 

What's going on in my social life, you ask? Well, C is still hanging around :) despite my dramatic and sometimes ridiculous emotional moments. Plus my dumb stomach has really been acting up lately so back to daily omeprazole I go...hopefully that'll help me out. That and more regular meals...It's no secret I'm the crappiest cook around, after all. I consider string cheese and Ritz dinner on some days. Yeah. It's that bad. Hopefully I'll get better at the whole "dinner" thing soon...Hahaha...or not. We will see.

That's about it on the K front. Until next time, 

-K

Comments