Sunday Nights at Home

They may or may not include:

Hallmark (A BRIDE FOR CHRISTMAS)

Popcorn & Candy

Making fun of our dad

Dad making fun of all of us

Impossible puzzles (I mean, five billion paint buckets? Are you SERIOUS???)


And 500 other random things. For instance, today I learned that my little sister loves making jewelry with tiny rubber bands. I have like six hundred bracelets now...even C got in on the bracelet fun. Now he has some really masculine man jewelry...(read: C's wearing bracelets made out of hot pink rubber bands to make my sister happy...)

Also, I missed putting a song on my last post, so here's a couple to make up for it:


Sorry it's only 40 seconds long...I own the whole song though...Here's another one to make up for it..


And if you don't like Psych, here's yet another song to make you happy. At least, it makes me happy:



-K


Comments