This One's for You!

Well, faithful readers, here's where I actually talk about my life instead of post random pictures of things I like. If that's your cup of tea then...go on Tumblr or something.

Ahem.

I've moved to a new apartment complex where I know absolutely no one, and so far it's been pretty fun. I've made good friends with a few of my roommates, and I get along well with all the rest so it's been fun. I have one from Russia, which has been fun. It's forced me to have a different kind of humor, since my usual sarcasm can be confusing to her. It's definitely been weird, but I'm getting used to it. One problem though, my roommates keep turning off the A/C, but if you know me, you know I like to be cold. If I feel crappy because it's too hot, you don't want to be anywhere near me. True story. So anyways, I'm forced to secretly turn on the air conditioning when people aren't in the room/aren't home. I feel kind of a like a secret agent or a spy or something. It's intense. And then when they discover it's on, they turn it off again, and so the cycle continues.

Other news! I've been practicing my guitar so much lately! Yesterday, I even wrote a song about how the guy we were buying a LoveSac from was not answering any of our calls or texts. It was a really good song. Maybe if you're lucky, I'll record it one day. We shall see. Me and some of my roommates call ourselves "The Girls on the Balcony", and I play songs on my guitar and we all sing. So chances are, if you're walking through our parking lot and we see you, we'll probably dedicate a song to you. And you'd better appreciate it, or else the song turns ugly real quick and you'd better run away.

But we're nice, really.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

And because it wouldn't feel right without at least one picture, here's a random one that always manages to bring me joy:
Whenever I feel like I'm getting too caught up in homework or other school related crap, I watch funny clips online. This has been my favorite as of late. The way he just dives into the ball pit and completely disappears....*sigh* I'm so glad YouTube exists. 

'Til next time,

K

Comments