The Dish Fairy

Sometimes I get annoyed. It doesn't take a lot to annoy me, but it takes a lot to get me to tell you about it. I'm kind of a roll-with-the-punches kind of girl. But let me tell you, I'm getting really close to throwing out some punches with the current dish situation.

Yes, the dish situation. Didn't you just feel a tingle of dread run down your spine? I know I did.

Here's the thing. I think my roommates think there's a dish fairy that magically comes and does the dishes and leaves them all sparkling clean so they can have clean pots for their Pasta Roni and clean bowls for their Special K. I am not kidding. I swear. It's like when there's no dishes because I don't have time and I'm sick of doing them all week, they're like, "What? We have no bowls!!!", and I'm like "no DUH". And then when they do do the dishes (once every month or so), they're like "I did the dishes! Now we have clean ones!" like they're expecting praise or something. I swear, if I waited for praise every time I did dishes...*sigh*

Aah. It feels better to vent. Now back to the sink...

~K

Comments