I Super Believe in You, Tad Cooper

Hey, extremely loyal McBrickers!

Here are some things that have happened in the world since I blogged last:

1. Brad and Angelina broke up. What?! Hollywood is shaking on its hinges! (imagine a full K eye roll here.)
2. The Head and the Heart released a new album (YESSSS)
3. Harvey and Donna held hands on Suits and I'm so happy.
4. Worst Cooks in America is just getting more and more awesome with every season, I swear. 
5. BYU women's soccer is on fire! (and so are the Cubs!)

Here's some things we've done since I've blogged last:

1. Went to various sporting events (baseball, football, etc.)
2. Watched season 2 of Galavant (and it is spectacular, hence the Tad Cooper!)


3. Gotten completely into Fitz and the Tantrums (I know, I'm late to the party on this one.)
4. C started grad school, year two!

More posts to come in the somewhat near future?



-K

Comments