Two Weeks

Guys, it's my 80th post! So have a random list of things I've done in the last week:

  • Written addresses on five million wedding invitations
  • Put five million stamps on five million wedding invitations
  • Mailed five million wedding invitations
  • Showered seven times
  • Shaved my legs twice
  • Watched five million episodes of Gilmore Girls
  • Watched one million episodes of Once Upon a Time
  • Scanned five million pictures of me as a kid
  • Scanned five million pictures of C as a kid
  • Bought two Papa Murphy's pizzas (and two sides...)
  • Took a quiz on Buzzfeed that told me that I'm most like Emma Stone (score!!!)
  • Took four trips to the mall
  • Bought three dresses, one shirt, one belt, three ties, and a bunch of other wedding stuff
  • Freaked out because I'M GETTING MARRIED IN TWO WEEKS
Ahem.

But really, the last two weeks have been insanely busy. I had no idea there was so much stuff that went into a wedding. It's ridiculous, really.

Hey, to make up for my long boring list of things I've done, here's one of our engagement pics that we like! Shows our personalities pretty well, I think...


Later,
K

Comments