School & Crap Like That

Well folks, the semester has officially started, and I am not excited. OChem is laaaaaaame but at least my teacher has a personality this year... But the lab is even worse. At least when you're sitting in a lecture hall if you mess something up you won't blow anything up. But in lab? Good luck, buddy. Good luck. At least so far I haven't messed anything up too badly, although all my experiments have gone wrong in some way...

But good news! Today I didn't mess anything up too badly. But we were only doing chromatography, so it wasn't a big deal. Dump some methylene chloride in a jar, put some stuff on your test strip, and let the capillary action go to work. Woo. So in the end, I didn't end up blowing anything sky high...


In other news, choir should be good this semester. Patrick's already cracking the whip on vowels, which I appreciate so much. A choir without good vowels is like popcorn without M&M's. It's just sad.

Other classes...my Philosophy of Biology class is a total wash. We sit around all day pondering deep questions like "What does it mean to believe something?" or "What is truth?" I'll tell you what's truth, buddy. This class is killing me...The whole class period I'm like:


I'm taking an ELang class this semester (in the rare event they let me add an editing minor), that's going okay. Giving a presentation on Friday on the difference between "between" and "among". Super exciting, I know.



Well, there's your little life update from me. Si Gif for the road?


-K

Comments