Katelyn Sings

...in University Chorale, so it's not that special. But hey, it's something. It has actually become one of my favorite classes, because when I come I just sing. I don't have to worry about anything else besides singing as well as I can in my little Alto 2 section. By the way, I've got a joke for you.

Q: How many altos does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: 8, one to change it and seven to complain about how high it is.

Hardy har har. But wait, there's more!

Q: How many sopranos does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Just one to hold the lightbulb while the world revolves around her.

Okay, now THAT'S funny. You can probably tell that sopranos annoy me to no end.

Sorry it's short today, friends. It's been a long couple weeks and it's not about to get any better.

...

OH WAIT! It's Thanksgiving next week! YEEEEESSSS!

See you on the flip side,

-K

A picture for the road?

And again, Whose Line provides my life with joy...Well, mostly Colin Mochrie.

Comments