SYTYCD

So...my favorite summer show is definitely...


Awwww yeah. I've been waiting all year for this show to come back! Just finished Vegas week yesterday, and next Tuesday we'll find out who the top 20 are. Woo!

So here are a couple of my favorite dances from past seasons:



Dancing starts around one minute in. Definitely my favorite hip hop routine ever. TWITCH!!! And also Alex (the Asian one). He came to SYTYCD as a ballet dancer, and this was the first time he had performed an different genre like that. Freaking amazing. NappyTabs...so good. Best choreographers ever. And they're husband and wife.


Another NappyTabs routine, which are the BEST. I remember watching this with my roommates and they all screamed when he kissed her and I was just like "Whoa." They've never done a kiss before, and I was always a Melanie/Marko fan. And the judges' commentary at this one - awesome. I was laughing for 20 minutes after this one. PDA fest!

And speaking of PDA fest...

Click here...I couldn't find a good video to link up in high-res so...yeah. It's good!

Gosh, why do I like all the songs that are romantic? I am ridiculous. LOVED Kent and Lauren together though. (And for their awesome cha-cha on tour...click here!)

Any others? I'll keep looking for other favorites. Part II soon?

-K

Comments