Zombies and Tornadoes

Which word's definition is "(v.) to renounce something"?

A. Abdicate
B. Brook
C. Auger
D. Obfuscate
E. Abnegate

And the answer is...E! Yeah, I didn't get it either. I thought it was abdicate, but apparently that means "to give up a duty or position", as opposed to "to renounce something". Whatever. It's little things like that that are going to make me suck at this test, I just know it. Oh well. I found this cool website that throws definitions and words at you and you have to answer them, so that's been helpful. I'm getting a little bit better every day, so that's nice. Still feel like a total idiot most of the time though.

What have I been up to lately...saw Warm Bodies over the weekend, good times. Funny movie. Might be the only zombie movie I'll ever enjoy (or frankly, watch).

"Don't be creepy, don't be creepy, don't be creepy...This date is not going well. I want to die all over again."
Not much else has been going on as of late. Just studying for the GRE and working. Since I'm the only one who can live caption I've been doing all of it, which is fine, I like it, but I'm training the new people, which means eventually my live hours will get taken by them. Gahhh. It's awkward being the only one in your office that wasn't hired by your current boss, you know? I was trained differently, everything's different. I feel like it's always my word against hers, which I'm pretty sure is not how an office should function, but whatever. 

Here's my favorite Studio C as of late:


"I once shot two deputies in a tornado, but this is ridiculous!"

-K

Comments