Baseball & Adam Levine

So my littlest sister P is terrified, I repeat TERRIFIED of loud noises. So naturally, we decided it would be a good idea to take her to a baseball game.

*sigh*

Every time they hit a foul ball and it bounced off the roof above us, she would jump and put her fingers in her ears and not take them out for like five whole minutes, and by then they'd hit another foul ball. It was a vicious cycle. And then we learned that they were doing fireworks after the game, which would be awesome, but noooooo, P was having a major freak-out so we had to leave. I'm pretty sure I wasn't that particular when I was her age, but then again, what do I know? But we didn't get to see the end, which was depressing. If I'm going to a game, I'm going to the whole game. But hey, maybe P will grow out of her fear of any kind of noise someday. Fingers crossed? 

Here's some cute pictures! 

P pre-freakout

Aren't we precious?

So yes. Baseball. Woot. It was actually easier to watch baseball while I was captioning it, because the commentators would say things that would help me get what was going on when I was still learning how everything worked, but when you go to a game, especially with your family that knows nothing about baseball (except your dad), it's harder to follow, especially when you don't know any of the players. But oh well. It was still fun! 

I am IN LOVE with this song right now. First of all, Sinatra. Sung by ADAM LEVINE. Yes, please. Thank you, M, for introducing me to this. The more I listen, the more I love. Awwwwwwwwwwww yeah.



-K

Comments