Cupcakes

GRE Question of the Day:

Choose the word that is most opposite of the bold word.

Perfidy
A. fidelity
B. diffidence
C. confusion
D. affidavit
E. infidel

And the answer is...A! Yeah, I didn't know that one either. Zero for two, guys. Maybe tomorrow's question will be easier. May the odds be ever in your favor. Sheez, may the odds be ever in MY favor.

Today was fun. I helped make a bunch of cupcakes (read: I tasted the frosting and said it was good, and also sprinkled sprinkles). But man, I have edible glitter all over my pants now. I look like a denim disco ball. But it'll be worth it! Tomorrow's Thirsty Thursday (read: another time for pathetic singles of the ward to gather and awkwardly flirt at each other), and it's being hosted at our apartment. But it's okay, because we're going to class it up with our glittery cupcakes and tarts. No one else will be able to compete with our Thirsty Thursday. Not that I'll know, because I don't usually go, but yeah. It's the principle of the thing. No one can beat us. Not that it's a competition or anything...but the last one I went to had a couple liters of pop and that was it. We got this in the bag. No question.

Meme for the road? It's late and I'm tired.


Good for you, Hawkeye. Still my favorite Avenger, hands down.

-K

Comments