Recent Work Happenings

Hey guys, what's up. Went back to work today after the weekend, good times. I had to edit a speech, and the lameo who transcribed it before me apparently thought Moses brought the "ten plaques" to Egypt instead of the ten plagues. Come on, people...

More "Katelyn educates the captioners about sports" moments today - had to explain to a coworker that football players don't score in an "inzone", they score in an "end zone". *sigh* Although the way all these old announcers can talk, I can see how she would be confused.

On a more positive note, the same speaker brought in this great quote by Eleanor Roosevelt.


Interesting to think about, right? According to this scale, I'm more often an average mind, although I have my small and great moments. Usually when I'm in my "great mind" mode it's when me and my mom or dad or sisters are discussing problems and how to solve them, and it always ends up boiling down to the motivations of the people involved - their emotions and ideas. I like when I'm in "great mind" mode. :)

Back to non-deep topics...so I edited a nature show today and discovered these little guys:


HAHAHAHA how can you listen to their little calls and not laugh? Oh my gosh. I could not stop laughing. In the same show there was this clip of little baby bears trying to climb trees and falling off, and I could not stop laughing. Does that make me a jerk? I don't know, I hope not. It was so funny. I laughed for like five minutes. Also some things that have made me laugh recently:

"Get 'em, Mal!"

"Mother's love..."

"Here's pictures from four different angles!"
Big Studio C fan, right here. 

-K

Comments