"Here We Go Again..."

"I kinda want to be more than friends..."




Sorry, that song's been stuck in my head all day long and I needed to share it with someone. Man, I love Neon Trees...if you didn't know that already...

Me and N at the Neon Trees concert last summer
Yay Neon Trees! My only concert I've ever been to (unless you count Stadium of Fire). Good times!

Today I had to dress up nice for work, and nobody else did (besides our one male coworker N, who looked all snazzy today too.) I guess there was a miscommunication...? I thought everyone needed to look nice but um...nobody did. Oh well. Stressful work day. Had to do a live event, and they gave us a script, then told us it was different, and then used the original one anyway :/ So annoying. It all worked out in the end, I suppose. Very stressful for awhile, though. 

I'm currently being annoyed by a roommate of mine. She's hard to get along with because she's a bit of a shy girl, so she only goes to things if you do, and when you go with her, she sticks to you like glue. I am that way to a point, but once I go I can usually find someone to hang out with when I get there. Man, I hate being shy sometimes. And the worst part is I'm really not textbook "shy", I can socialize okay, but I just hate being in awkward social situations (ie, a single's ward where everybody's just on the hunt for something with a pulse that could possibly date them). Gah. So gross. So much desperation...and yes, I understand that not every singles ward is like that. But come on. You all know what  I'm talking about. Right? Right? Yeah.

And meanwhile, I'm over here like:


And then I'm like: 

And THEN I'm like:


Then everyone else is like Leonard, and I'm like: 


Guys. I am WAY too much like Sheldon for my own good. Refer to THIS

And now some random ones!




And a moving one, just to mix things up:

Oh, silly people...
Later,

-K

Comments