Drive-Through

Well, C graduated! I am so proud of that boy. It was fun to see both our families together again and frankly, to go to a graduation that wasn't as long as mine was. Mine took forever, and compared to that C's was a walk in the park. I don't have a ton of pictures on me at the moment, but here's a cute one with P:


With graduation comes big questions about the future. We've made gigantic pros and cons list of schools that have accepted him and are going to visit them next week, so that should be fun. Hopefully? Coming from the girl that's never been father east than Billings it should be at the very least a new and exciting informational vacation. Somewhat of a gradation present for C, I guess. He's on thank-you card duty after all the graduation cards he's gotten, lucky guy. And I'm kind of freaking out since I haven't been on a plane in like five million years and I can't remember anything about airports or flying. I'm weird. It's fine. I guess my main question is, can I wear sweatpants on a plane and not be shunned? They're freshly washed, I promise...

The rest of this week is mostly us working and prepping. It's Women's Conference, which means C gets to run around working all sorts of extra hours, moving pallets filled with fleece and trying not to hit old people with his forklift. At least, that's what I think he's doing. I'm not exactly positive. At least they feed him lunch, that's nice. He gets Cafe Rio today, and for those of you that know me well, you know I feel about that place (read: COSTA VIDA ALL THE WAY, BABY!) Plus, the Cafe Rio in our town took over my favorite Thai place (Thai Mango, the only place I could get massaman curry and not die afterwards). So I hate them. Plus, I don't know, it's just...not as good to me. I know this is a hot topic in Utah County, but put me down for Costa Vida every time.

Last night we took a little trip down to Payson to visit the Payson Temple, and let me tell you, GO. Go see it.  You will not regret it. It is beautiful. I can't wait to enter once it's open for service and just soak it all in. Click here for pictures!!! The natural lighting is phenomenal. And the staircases! The windows! The wood! The open-ness of it all! Freaking just go see it, people. I just can't describe it.

In unrelated news, I found a drive-through Costa Vida!!! It's in Payson!!! And I will be living there the rest of my life, thank you. Why has that not become a thing sooner? Why?! Bless you, Payson. Bless you, mostly for your beautiful temple, but also for your drive-through Costa Vida.

-K

Comments