125

Guys. This is my 125th post. I have typed 125 posts over the course of five years! 125 times I've put my random thoughts down on virtual paper and sent it out for the world to read. Pretty intimidating thought. Maybe by the end of this year I'll hit 150, that would be exciting. High five!


Also, today's posts will have only Castle gifs, since it's coming back next Monday and I am so excited! Also, it's the only show I've consistently liked over the course of this blog, I think. The only one that could compare would be my liking of SYTYCD, but now they have new "judges" that know nothing I'm debating even watching this upcoming season. I mean, how good could Jason Derulo possibly be at judging ballroom dance? I've got a little message for him:


Or better yet, quit and bring Mary Murphy back. Hot Tamale Train forever! 

In other news, it's tax day. The day your taxes are due. And guess who works in the office where EVERYONE calls if they have a tax question? 


That's right - me! I just have one thing to say about this. Do I look like a tax consultant? Do I sound like a tax consultant? Do I have a little nametag that says "H&R Block"? No?!  Then, for the love of everything good, STOP asking me stupid tax questions I don't know the answers to! Or I will roll my eyes (as pictured above) or make this face into the phone: 


Ugh.Today is also useless meeting day, my favorite day in the world. Haha, I jest. It's entirely the most useless day of the month. They say there'll be treats at this one, but it's for if you answer questions right, and since I have to go to this meeting where they sit and talk about other department's stuff that doesn't apply to me and that I know nothing about the whole time, I have a nagging suspicion I won't be able to answer any of the questions, and will therefore remain candyless. 


Oh well. Working here has taught me a lot, actually. And if nothing else now I have a new set of secretarial skills to aid me in my future endeavors, although those endeavors preferably do not include being a secretary again. Haha!

-K

Comments