Finals (AKA Useless Ramblings)

Well, it's finals week. All of my finals were scheduled within a 24-hour period (worst idea ever, especially having two at 7 am in a row...Who does that?! I can do one in a row, easy. But for some reason, two in a row is way harder than you'd think...)

Anyway. So yes. 24 hours later and all my finals are done. I have one more final project to work on, but it's for my annoying Editing class and I'm just at the point where I don't care anymore. I'll make the changes she told me to make, and then I'll be done. That was probably the most annoying class I've ever taken. Haha, thank goodness for teacher evaluations. >:)

It was raining when I went to my final at 7 am today, which I liked. I had gotten up late (6:45??!!! How did that EVEN happen?!?!?!?!) and I was extremely stressed, because I hate being late, and it meant I couldn't review for my final before like I had planned :( So I ended up throwing on my favorite T-shirt and brushing my teeth and running out to my car and driving up (thank goodness it was a Saturday so I could park pretty close on campus). So I was only like 10 minutes late, but then I get to my classroom and guess what? The doors were locked, so nobody could get in! I was so relieved, you have no idea. So in the end, I got to review a little bit, I wasn't late, and I felt a little better about it. I was still way stressed about it, because well, it's me. I stress about everything. But it could have been a lot worse.

So now I'm at home, destressing with "Another Cinderella Story" on ABC Family. I have no idea what I'm going to do tonight, and I don't care. I just want to relax, for once. I feel like I haven't done that in weeks, maybe months. I want to get back to reading Les Mis (got it for Christmas and still haven't finished it...) and all the other books I got for Christmas. I want to clean my room (and Bernard!)

Bernard! 
I want to play my guitar again. I want to keep my blogs more updated. I want to draw with some freaking sidewalk chalk, and I don't even know why. I want to re-watch all the seasons of Chuck and Castle, and finally finish Firefly, haha. I want to make our apartment actually look good (now that annoying roommate #2 and her annoying tchotchkes and creepy paintings will be gone on Wednesday!)

This is how much crap we threw out when Annoying Roommate #1 moved out.
Wonder how many we'll have to throw away when #2 leaves...
I want to finally learn how to do a back flip. I want to finish Lego Harry Potter with R. I want to bake my favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (and maybe some actual food too, but we'll see). I want to figure out my life - what I want, and then how to get it. (Yeah, bet you didn't expect a random deep thought there. But it's the truth.)

So I've got quite a list going already. Anything else I should add?

-K

Comments