PMGU #2.5: Support cont.

Guess who's car is broken again...

MINE!

*rolls eyes* As C kindly pointed out, it was exactly a year ago the poor thing broke down too. Apparently it and Harry Potter's birthday don't mix. Happy Birthday Harry, by the way. C thinks it's crazy, but whatever, man. I grew up with that guy. I still remember being so so so excited when I got Prisoner of Azkaban for my birthday, my very first HP book that was all mine! *HP nerdiness over* 

Wait, just a little more. Haven't been on Pottermore in awhile, but I'm totally a Ravenclaw. Awwwwwwwwww yeah.

Testify.

Anyway, back to my life. So C had another game today. He even caught a touchdown pass, yay! And yes, I could tell it was a touchdown, for those who are wondering from the last post, haha. But his team still lost, unfortunately. Although the next team playing after him had two guys I used to caption for all the time when I worked sports captioning, so that was super weird. I felt like I should be captioning everything they said. It was definitely hard to shake that feeling.

I think the best part of this game was when C was taking his turn to be out of the game for awhile and he was pacing the sidelines like he does, and all of a sudden someone on his team makes a good catch. C yells "THAT'S what I like to see!!!" And then he realized I was right behind him and he turned around and said "And you...I like to see you too..." Nice save...? Whatever, man. I was just watching because my phone was dying because FROZEN FREE FALL IS MY ADDICTION.  Aaaaaaaaaaaaah I don't know how to quit you, FFF. I just don't. 

Anyway, HP for the road?

I hear you, Harry

Hahaha I cannot even take this one...

-K



Comments